Offbeat Homes - Competition

Offbeat Homes

December Contest


I realise this one's a little off-beat, and not my usual house update but.......

Offbeat Homes have a fantastic collection of quirky residences! Also they are running a great contest at the moment and to be honest, I'd love to have Dwell magazine for a year! It's really hard to get a hold of anything like Arquitetura Construcao, Homes NZ, Homes, or Haeuser, here in the UK. The nearest we have is Grand Designs which is about 80% ads. Head across and read more. Offbeat Homes


This seems like a fantastic way to drive Christmas traffic to a wonderful site.

Not to mention the great prizes.

It's hard to get Dwell over here in the UK, but what the heck. I guess in promoting this, I'm lowering my chances....
Nick


via: Offbeat Homes