[CIRCUIT BOARD SCULPTURE] Peter McFarlane

Don't throw it out, recyclate! And if you're patient enough to use the tiniest parts of your old computer, printer or phone, you could totally reinvent your art collection. Peter McFarlane took computer waste and discarded pieces to create this intricate circuit board sculptures.
"To me , waste is just lack of imagination. This belief carries beyond the boundaries of my art production and permeates most aspects of my life. Most of my home and studio, and much of everything in them, is recycled" artist Peter McFarlane says of his work and passion for recycling. 
"No object is beyond artistic merit, meaning and metaphor. So why throw it out? The materials of my work are connected intrinsically to my ideas, be they tailored beyond recognition or left as found."

See more of Peter McFarlane's sculptures here