[MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY] Summer Evenings in Bucharest

 
I've decided to launch a new kind of photography post to Art for Your Wallpaper. Mobile photography might not be quite the thing most art aficionado think of when it comes to photographic art, but let's be honest, we use smartphone cameras a lot more often and a lot easier than complicated DSLRs to achieve similar works of art. Yes, I said works of art.

Retrica is a new app for me. So I can't remember all color filters yet (:). But I took these photos on my evening walk today, and I just love how they look. And using the phone camera to take pictures is actually something I really enjoy and I would love to show them more. So I invite you to take part in this with me. 

If you are a smartphone user, like to use that camera to take photos (artistic, though!) and would love to have them published on this blog, please go to our Facebook page and send via message your pics, a few words about yourself or the photo subject. You can also leave a link to your blog, tumblr or Facebook page if you'd like.

I will post one mobile artist per week as of July 1st and all pictures will be published in a Facebook album on the Art for Your Wallpaper page.